Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Digital Tuesday Challenge - Colour Combo

The correct theme of the challenge is - Favourite Colour Combo -  at Digital Tuesday Challenge Blog.  I don't necessarily have a favourite but at the moment I am into blues & greens & very much like monochrome. The item made does not have to be totally digitally but must contain something digital.

Here is my entry - & this time I have made a card & it is totally digital.


The card has been made in Serif Craft Artist  & the cute image comes from Digi Stamp Boutique.  The background paper & flowers came from one of the many digi scrap kits I have on my laptop.  I have "embossed" some of the elements - the sentiment, the flowers & the outer frame to the image.  Drop shadow has been applied to those same elements to lift them off the page a little.

The image was just an outline digi stamp & I coloured it in Serif by using a paper piecing technique.  I haven't done this technique for a while, it is a bit fiddly, but I am very pleased with the finish. 

Thank you for visiting my blog & I hope you found it interesting.  Perhaps before you go you would leave a comment - or just say hello?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much