Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Digitally Sweet Challenge #19 - sketch

Ooh! I have just noticed there is only 1 day & a bit before this challenge closes.  Better get my skates on & get it put here& linked to Digitally Sweet. It has been sitting on my laptop for a couple of days waiting to be posted.

What is the challenge?  It is a sketch challenge at Digitally Sweet & here is the sketch;


& here is my page based on it;


as always my page was created in Serif Craft Artist & I used a kit called "Daydream" which as you can see is pretty pinks & mint colours which went very well with the wedding colours.  In this photo the flowers look redder than they were - they were darker more of a burgundy.

Some of the elements have been "embossed" to make them shiny & stand out more & drop shadows to lift them.

This sketch has given me the opportunity of creating another page of my stepsons wedding from nearly 3 years ago.  I have a photo album which will contain lots of photos but I am slowly picking out the "nicer" or special photos to put in a digital scrapbook about family weddings through the years.  This photo is really beautiful - they are very close & it shows.

Thank you for looking at my blog I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Before you go perhaps you would leave a comment or just say Hello.

2 comments:

  1. This is a BEAUTY! Love the soft colors, Perfect! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally beautiful, love the soft colours and great journal tags. Thanks for sharing at Digitally Sweet.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much