Monday, 28 January 2013

Digitally Sweet Challenge - #20 Butterflies

I take many photos of flowers & flowering trees - they are a bit of a passion - & although I took photos of butterflies some years ago when taking a young niece to a Butterfly Farm I don't have the photos & have no idea where the negatives are as that was probably the method used.

So how to enter this challenge?  As I looked through my flower photos hoping for inspiration I spotted one of a tree I had photographed in France - a Lilac, & remembered at the time there had been lots of butterflies on it but I hadn't caught one in the photograph.  Still it gave me an idea & here it is -


I hope it meets the criteria of the challenge.  As I look at the page now I notice that once again (for my later benefit) I have not said "the where" on it - so must go back & do that & here is hoping I can remember which holiday.  The information of course will be on the original photo as I always now download them straight to my laptop.

The page was created in Serif Craft Artist & I used the pick tool to change the colour of the small butterflies, gems & the text to the same colour as the lilac.

It was a beautiful day & the tree was down a little alley way between 2 houses.

Thank you for visiting my little blog I hope you found it interesting, please call again.  Perhaps you could find time to write a comment before leaving?  It really would be appreciated - all comments good & not so good are appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. It definitely meets the criteria! Love how you used the butterfly as a journaling box! Thanks for sharing at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much