Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Digitally Sweet Challenges#18 - pinterest inspiration

Time for another challenge at Digitally Sweet Challenges where the theme is to be inspired by a photo taken from a Pinterest board.  This is the photo & the inspiration could be whatever you found - colour, birds, winter etc.

These little birds are beautiful but the inspiration they gave me was to create another page for a day out back in October 2007 when for his birthday that year I bought my OH a day flying birds of prey.  So here is my page .........


I created the page in Serif Craft Artist & I love these photo masks where a straight edge photo is dropped on to them & you get this lovely random edging.  The most surprising photo was the one of the bird flying away after sitting on his arm for quite a while.  I really didn't think I would get the photo but luck was on my side.

I suppose really it is hard to see the inspiration between the two other than the birds.  I wonder if I could create a page on the same subject but pick up the colours from the inspiration?????   Hmm!  might give that a try later.

Thank you for visiting my little blog space I hope you found it interesting - please call again & perhaps before you go you would leave a comment or just say hello.

4 comments:

  1. This is really cool and love your take on the photo challenge to! That photo of the bird flying is gorgeous .. pays to be patient doesn't it! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most interesting and lovely creation...looks super..luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool layout:) Love the photos! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!
    Elizabeth
    Digitally Sweet Design Team
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the pinterest photo, it's ver pinteresting! Thanks for sharing with us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much