Saturday, 12 January 2013

foggy photos to scrap

Yesterday & the day before were very foggy here in North Wales & the view across the fields from the front of my house just needed to be recorded.


I quite like this one - very mysterious, with the trees & house looming through


& the fog must have shifted a little before I took this one, as the trees & house are a little fainter


I rather like this one with the hedge in the front taking the eye on through

So! now the test is to find the right backgrounds & embellishments to create a scrap book page. When I have worked all that out I will be back with the completed page.

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog I hope you enjoyed your visit & will call again.  Before you leave perhaps you leave a comment - or just say hello.




No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much