Monday, 21 January 2013

Let's Get Sketchy - January week 2

Time to create another page & I have been inspired by a sketch over at "Lets get Sketchy" & the most unusual sunset this evening.  I couldn't believe the colour & had to capture it & scrap it straight away.

Here is the sketch


As I seem to do quite a lot I have again rotated this sketch as my sunset photos were landscape not portrait.

Here is my take on this sketch;


Yes! the sky was that pinky purple shade & the photo was taken at about 5:00 pm.

I have created the page in Serif Craft Artist & selected the various elements & papers on the page from different kits that I have on my laptop.  Some of the embellishments have been embossed to give them a shiny surface & drop shadows to lift the elements off the page.

I am really pleased with this page.

Thank you for visiting my little blog I hope you have enjoyed your visit & will call again.  before you go perhaps you would leave a comment or say hello.

If you have this cold snowy weather where you live - please keep warm & safe.









7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Your photos are awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely page, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty1 Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice job on the page! It really highlights those awesome photos! Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how you flipped the sketch around, very nicely done! thanks for joining us at lgs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely page and photos! Fantastic job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you rotated the sketch! I seem to do that a lot too! Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

    ReplyDelete

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much