Friday, 4 January 2013

Lets Get Sketchy - not so picture perfect!

"Not so picture perfect" - that presented a challenge in itself as recently I have got into the habit of deleting any photos I think I am totally unable to use.  Still it would appear I still have a couple photos left that would have remained unused on a page or in an album - but which one to use?

I had to make my mind up quickly as the challenge over at Lets Get Sketchy only had a couple more days to run.

In 2011 we visited Brest Sealife Centre & I spent ages watching the sea lions swimming & trying to capture their expert twist & turns.  This page shows what I had to put up with bless them ................


As the journaling says - every time he came towards me he flipped over on his back so only his nose was really visible, but at least he was near the surface. Most of the time he swam below the surface - so then you had to hope you could seem him through the ripples on the water.  I have one of those as well - only I know what it is that is swimming there. They were absolutely fascinating & beautiful to watch.

Thank you for stopping by my little blog space I hope you enjoyed your visit & will call again.  Please leave a comment or just say hello.

9 comments:

  1. Awesome job with the challenge! Love the photo! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great memory and page regardless of less than perfect photo.. thanks for playing along at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your color scheme and all the details. Fabulous layout. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun layout- love the splashes. Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take in the challenge! Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful photo! Wonderful work! Thanks for joining the Sketch Challenge at Let’s Get Sketchy!

    Kathleen
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the design of this! Thanks for playing along with LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great memory even if the picture isn't perfect! Thanks for joining us at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice job with a hard to capture moment. Thanks for playing with us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much