Thursday, 3 January 2013

Sletches in Thyme #98

Good morning ............ and ...........

It's rather an exciting morning for me because it is time for a new sketch over at Sketches in Thyme challenge blog as well as being my first challenge entry as a Guest Designer for them during January.

Here is sketch #98


and here is my take on this sketch


I have no idea why I chose these photos for this challenge - I spent about an hour going through my photos on my laptop wondering which ones to do.  I hadn't got as far as creating any pages from this weekend away so thought it would be a good idea to get started.

I took many many photos whilst we were there that day.  Due to being unable to use my flash some of the photos are of no use - but I should be able to produce another page later.  Also on that weekend break we visited "Little Europe" - a model "village" - but Europe wide.  I think one of the other 2 sketches this month will include photos from that visit.

Thank you for popping into my little blog space - I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Please leave a comment - or just say Hello - comments are always appreciated.

Why not pop over to the challenge blog & see what other crafters have done with the sketch - maybe have a go yourself?


1 comment:

  1. A lovely LO, Gloria. I like the photos you used and the music button.

    ReplyDelete

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much