Wednesday, 2 January 2013

some greetings cards

Hello again - how was your New Years eve & New Years day celebrations.  I hope they all went well.

Just before starting this blog & during the early days of playing with the new release of Serif Craft Artist I decided to design some cards for birthdays, get well etc.  I am sometimes asked by a group I support if I can make some cards for them to help raise funds.  So these designs are for when they need new supplies.

 
This is the first birthday design.
 
This photo is straight from my computer - when I print some off I will photograph it again so that you can see it "in the flesh" so to speak.  The inside has a very basic greeting as the main part is on the front & the reverse of the card has one of the pink flower sprays & the details of it being created by me.  Of course the "created by" on the front of the card will not be there for real it is a safety factor for the blog.
 
The beauty of this is that I can recreate this card in any colour to suit a persons preference.  But I will also be preparing them in a similar fashion with different flowers & different styles of borders.  That should keep me busy!
 
Thank you for popping by I hope you enjoyed your visit & will call again.  Why not leave a comment or just say hello it is always nice to see what you have to say.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much