Thursday, 3 January 2013

Thinking of you cards

Today we have heard of 2 people in our circle of friends that have had bad news regarding health - so some cards are definitely needed.  I felt that "Thinking of You" cards would be the  more appropriate card style to make.

 
 
For this first card I have used one of CaroLines Creative Stamping Poppy Parade digi kit.

 
 
The second card was created using a digi kit Lindalou Creations called "Dream a Little".  This time I decided on a shaped background to the front of a white card.
 
I always take a small image from the card & put on the back of the card with details of who made the card - ie - me!  I rather liked the embroidery stitch around this design.
 
So that is my 2013 start to digital card making.
 
Thank you for visiting my little blog space I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Please stop & say hello before you leave.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much