Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Welcome to my new blog

Hello and a warm welcome to my new blog & my very first post on it.

Also a Very Happy New Year to you all.



Please pop & read the page about me to find out why I am starting this blog when I do already have one - it seems a shame to write it all out again here when I could be telling you about the things I am doing.  But basically, recently I have found myself doing more digital work & entering quite a few challenges.  So as I didn't want this to hide my rubber stamping I have started this blog just for digital crafting.

To give you a pictorial background I have created a page that will hold photos of some of the work I have been doing before today.

This month also sees a different challenge for me - forgive the pun - as I have been invited to be a Guest Designer at Sketches In Thyme Challenge Blog for January.  I have 3 sketches to do & the first one will appear in the post for 4 January.  I do hope you will pop back to see what I have done.  Why not pop over to the website too & perhaps enter the challenge - it is great fun & a good way to get pages done with those photos you still have in packets & boxes.  Mostly I use Serif Craft Artist Professional2, but occasionally use MyCraftStudio.

I hope you will visit again & watch my progress with digital crafting. Please leave a comment or just say hello it is always nice to hear from visitors.





1 comment:

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much