Wednesday, 6 February 2013

An early page

Today I am showing one of my early pages using Serif Craft Artist.

My neighbour keeps fan tailed doves & we feed the local bird community.  The doves eventually found where some the seed for the birds was & most cleverly how to get at it.   I just had to capture it with my camera -


As you can see from the bottom photo even when my OH walked down the drive the dove didn't bother flying away - he was having a great time eating all the seed.  Also he obviously did know I was in the kitchen taking the photographs - but still didn't stop eating.

I was really pleased with the way this early attempt turned out.

Thank you taking a peek at my little blog I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Please call again & if you have time perhaps you would write a comment or just say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much