Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Cards Galore Scrapbook challenge - Blue

Time to catch up with another scrapbook challenge & this time I have created a page for the challenge over at Cards Galore Scrapbook Challenge where the theme is "Must Feature Blue".

Recently I have been catching up on creating- long overdue pages & this one is no exception & is ideal for the blue challenge.  here is my page;


This little lad is now 10 years old.  Will I ever catch up!!

I have tried to step outside my normal layout with this one.  I find it hard not to use frames so on this page I have really tried not to use a frame & have used a mask frame instead, which doesn't give a defined outline it gives a raggy outline.

I like the look of this page & may now be able to do more in this style.

Thank you for stopping by my blog I hope you enjoyed your visit.  If you have time before you move on to another blog perhaps you would leave a comment - or just say hello - so that I know you have been here,

Enjoy your day.

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely, love the layout, great kit.
    Thanks for joining us at CG Scrapbook Challenge.

    Moiraxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, the photo really suits the way you have laid it out. Thanks for joining in at Cards Galore Scrapbooking.
    Joan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and fabulous page. Love the colours.

    Thanks for taking part in the CG SCrapbook Challenge with us.

    Angela (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at CG Scrapbooking Challenge.

    Maya xx

    ReplyDelete

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much