Saturday, 16 February 2013

Digitally Sweet Challenge - #23 love is in the air

Well it is February after all said & done, & Valentines day only just gone - so the challenge this time at Digitally Sweet Challenges is all about love.

Here is my page for this challenge;


A very clean & simple page for me this time.  I chose this photo even though I have used it before on pages I have been building.  The reason I chose it is because it was taken just about 27 years ago & we have been together 28 years this year.  On this years anniversary of being together we are finally making it "official" & will be getting married.  When I saw this pretty paper & frame I remembered my jumper was that lovely shade of pink so thought it would be just perfect.  I think in a few months time I might use the same layout for a more uptodate photo.  Not sure the pink will be appropriate but I expect I can alter that to suit.

Thank you for visiting my little blog space I hope you found it interesting.  If you have time before you move on perhaps you would leave a comment?



3 comments:

  1. What a pretty pretty LO! Congrats! Thanks for sharing at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome LO! I love the distressed edges and the soft petals! Beautiful picture! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is stunning! How gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much