Sunday, 24 February 2013

Sketches in Thyme - #102

Today I thought I would sit & create a page using sketch #102 over at Sketches In Thyme.

Here is the sketch


To accommodate the photo I had chosen I had to change the orientation of the sketch.  This means any title and/or journalling probably has to be done slightly different.  Here's hoping this hasn't changed it too much for the challenge.

Here is my page


As you can see from the journalling I am still trying hard to catch up with holiday photos taken over the last few years.  I did find this one tricky as I tried it with different coloured backgrounds; patterned backgrounds & I just couldn't settle on things.  So I popped the photo on the page & worked around it which brought about the plainer papers.

I didn't take a lot of photos on this day & a couple of the indoor ones didn't come out too well so this view is really the best one but it is still a memory of the day out, along with the free miniature of the whisky.



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your participation in our sketch!
    Beautiful page, kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Thank you again for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  3. tks for playing with us at SIT
    xx
    Leila
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this page, and such an interesting photo too! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much