Sunday, 3 February 2013

Wonderful Serif Craft Artist ..............

........... & more importantly the wonderful ladies of the Craft Artist - Creative Cappers group on Facebook, & particularly Catherine who manages to find the most amazing things that the software will do.

Just this week a way to make Laser Die Cuts (digitally of course) was shown & I just had to have a go - so here is my first attempt;

It's great isn't it?  Looks just like a block laser cut die placed on a light blue background.

Then I had of course to try again & make a card.  here it is;


The heart with its inner floral design is the die cut - I love this technique & can see i will be using it quite a lot. 

Thank you for popping in to take a look at my blog I hope you found it interesting.  Perhaps you would be kind & write a comment before you leave?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much