Friday, 22 March 2013

Oh no! Snow again

Like many people I awoke to a white carpet across the outside.  When it snowed earlier this year I didn't get any photos as we didn't have it too bad.

So first thing, camera out & some shots taken.  Now I have put some together on a page using Serif Craft Artist.


I chose a digi-kit called "Let it Snow" which seemed appropriate.  The background with the be-ribboned panel is one piece.  I took one of the photos - which happens to be the view from the front of the house & laid it on the background.  Then I reduced the transparency to merge it into the background. Next I took the photo taken across our rear garden - which also includes a neighbour's pergola in the view - & placed that on the corner of the page inside a photo mask.  The photo mask is just like a black ragged edge blob but when you add a photo over it the photo takes on the shape of the "blob".  Very clever.

It hasn't stopped snowing all day - mostly just little flakes - but now it is snowing quite hard again - so it will be deeper by tomorrow.

If you have the snow & have to go out in it - please take great care.

Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed your visit.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Gloria - looks very romantic! Great as long as you don't have to go out in it. Just had 4 jays and 2 pheasants at the bird feeders - shame I can't open a door and photograph them - they're very skittish!

    ReplyDelete

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much