Monday, 25 March 2013

Playing with Craft Artist Effects again

I belong to a Craft Artist Facebook Group & I am constantly being amazed by the things that the ladies & gents manage to get the software to do.

After seeing about a week ago, what one lady had done with masks & photos I had to have a go & thought you might like to see the outcome.


It is actually on a white background.  A shape is produced by linking - in my case - a circle, a couple of flowers & tendrils.  These are then "joined" together as one item.  You then put your photo on the page & create a mask layer which causes your photo to seem to disappear.  When you bring the shape onto the page the photo magically appears through it.  Opens up all sorts of lovely layouts.  There just aren't enough hours in the day.

Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed your visit.

1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous creation Gloria. I must find time to 'play' more with CAP2. I have seen these techniques but as yet haven't tried to do them.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much