Monday, 11 March 2013

playing with effects

I haven't played with the different effects & fun things in Serif Craft Artist for quite a while - so whilst having my morning cup of tea I thought I would have a little play.

I took a couple of the photos of the beautiful bouquet I received for mothers day & used those.  Here is the page;


I used the photo of the gypsophelia as my background again (see yesterdays post) & increased the transparency, & gave it an edge called "glow" which softens the edges. Then I used the stained glass effect on it.  The two flower photos I put inside white square frames then tried different effects on them & in the end chose the pencil effect.

I think I shall take this page as a base to try out other effects & masks - which is something else I haven't used enough.

Thank you for stopping by my little blog I hope you found it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much