Sunday, 10 March 2013

Sketches in Thyme #104

When I saw the latest sketch over at Sketches in Thyme I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to create a page with it as it has space for 6 photos.

Then yesterday afternoon I received the inspiration to join in this challenge - a beautiful bouquet of flowers for Mothers Day from my step-son.

Here is the sketch


and here is my page;


The page was created in Serif Craft Artist & I used the photos & their colours to create everything except the white frames which came from a digikit on my computer.  I selected one of the photos I had taken of the Gypsophelia to create my background.paper.

Thank you for visiting my little blog space I hope you found it interesting & if you have time perhaps you would leave a comment.

I hope all Mums receive as lovely a gift as I did.

6 comments:

  1. this is beautiful! lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful inspiration and a beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful page! Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very happy to see your layout with our sketch!
    Thank you!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos, and you did a great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing with Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the flowers!!! such a pretty page!! Thanks sooo much for playing along with at Sketches In Thyme:)

    ReplyDelete

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much