Friday, 12 April 2013

A page I made last month .................

I was just having a look through my recent posts & noticed that I hadn't shown you a page I made using the photographs of the lovely flowers I was given on Mothers Day.


As always, the page was produced in Serif CA & I used one of the photographs to create my background paper. I couldn't make up my mind which of the photographs to feature so chose the best six.  I chose a material that has some movement in i, from one of my digi kits, & "re-coloured" it with a green shade picked from one of the photos to co-ordinate everything together.

They were absolutely beautiful & lasted for just over 2 weeks.

Thank you for stopping by my little blog I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Please call again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much