Sunday, 21 April 2013

CD Sunday challenge - Majesty

It's Sunday & time for the CD Sunday Challenge.  This week the theme is "Majesty" in light of it being The Queens birthday today.

I thought I would create a digital birthday card  & used Serif Craft Artist & a free digi kit from Daisy Trail called - "British Street Party".  Thinking about the main focal image I wasn't sure what to put & decided to Google any royalty free images that might be available, & found one that I particularly liked.

Here is my card - & I must be honest & say it is digital only - I have not printed it as it is not one I could later use, but I wanted to take part in the challenge.


Thank you for stopping by my little blog space I hope you enjoyed your visit & please call again.  This is a really interesting theme for the challenge so why not pop over to blog & see what others have created.



10 comments:

  1. It's lovely Gloria, a lovely image of our young Queen and the backing paper is just right.
    sue-b xx
    Cd Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image and the embellishments set it off a treat.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely image of our Queen, I love how you have maintained red, white and blue for the card. Thanks for sharing with us on this special day at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thought out Gloria, a lovely image of our young Queen.
    Super papers and embellishments.
    Thanks for joining us again this week.
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and beautiful image of the queen.
    Margaret guest designer for April cd sunday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! Such a lovely photo of the Queen and the layout is super. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even though you wouldn't send this card to anyone other than the Queen - I think it's lovely - and I think Her Majesty would too. I love the photo that you found of her and the design is great too.
    Thank you for joining u again this week.
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Gloria, I love the youthful image of the Queen you've used. Thanks for joining in a CD Sunday this week.

    Sue T CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photo of the Queen and a lovely sentiment.
    Thank you for joining in this week.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. All behind this week. A fabulous card Gloria, thanks for s haring at CD Sunday x

    ReplyDelete

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much