Monday, 15 April 2013

cd sunday challenge - Thank you

Time for this weeks challenge over at CD Sunday Challenge Blog where the theme is "Thank You".  Here is my card;


I used a CD from the My Craft Studio Papercraft Range Vol 1 - called Paper Flowers.  I also popped into their Encyclopedia CD to pick up one of the background papers.

The card is an 8x8 scalloped edge card that I have made into an easel card.  The topper has been layered onto some patterned silver card as is the stopper sentiment.  From a second copy of the topper I cut out the lower left-hand 2 flowers of the spray & then 6 of the main spray & placed over the top of the first topper on sticky pads.  Finally I added some lilac coloured flat backed gems to the bottom right of the sentiment & to the top left& bottom right of the topper, with one in the centre of the 6 flowers that had been cut out.

Here is a closeup;


The sentiment is "You make my day - Thank You" which I created with the Text option in MCS & placed onto the label.



For once I know what I will be doing with this card as there is someone to whom I need to say a big thank you in a couple of weeks time.  So - just perfect.

Thank you for stopping by my blog I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Please go to the challenge blog & see what everyone is doing with this challenge & if you have the time - why not join in!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Gloria, whoever you will be sending this to will be very pleased indeed, it's beautiful. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday .
    sue-b xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Gloria, and such a lovely sentiment as well. Thanks for joining in at CD Sunday this week.

    Sue T CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gloria, this is a gorgeous creation. Beautiful image and I love the 8x8 Scalloped Easel Card. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Gloria. Love the easel card and the blossom image is gorgeous.
    Thank you or joining us this week.
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty Gloria. I love the way you have layered up the flowers and added gems. Whoever gets this card is very lucky. :-)
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card, I love your image
    Margaret guest designer for April cd sunday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful Spring like card with my favourite colour gems.
    Thank you for joining in with us.
    Carol x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this pretty card.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous creation, love spring flowers, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A stunning easel card, I love your flower spray, . Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much