Tuesday, 14 May 2013

wedding pages - first one

Hello

I have just had a play with a multi section frame made by one of the ladies on the Craft Artist Facebook group.

I thought it would be a good way to make my first page of my recent wedding.


We had so many photos taken it is going to be difficult to choose those to use.  I am not fond of having my photograph taken & find it difficult to smile to order but I am still pleased with the results.  The other thing that happens is if the photographer takes their time I usually end up saying something - speaking to someone - & that's when they take the photo.  I think that happened in the one of us pretending to sign the register.

I like this multi frame & think I might use it again - it is so handy for putting a lot of photos on one page.

Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed your visit.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos - despite your feelings about having them taken Gloria.
    Thank you for sharing them
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely Gloria, i am loving your outfit, that little jacket is so nice.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much