Saturday, 29 June 2013

A craft room - first stage

At last I can actually sit down in my new craft room, at my desk - well sort of.  I have to breathe in to get there so I got my DH to take a photo of me sat at my desk. Take a look & see.


Yes! that's me - down at the end, partly behind all the boxes.  Down there I have a desk, a bookcase, my 2 ten-drawer trolleys which hold stamps, inks & other essentials, & a spotlight lamp.  After this long a gap of being able to get to things what more could a girl want!!!!

Here is the rest of the room.  This is the view as you open the door from the lounge.




& this is the view to the right, looking toward the window.  The mattress has now gone & there is a walkway between the rows of boxes which is what you could see in the first photo.

The room is a converted garage so you can grasp an approximate size of it.  Now all I need is to get things out of boxers & on shelves.  

But patience is a virtue & I will get there.  But some of the other rooms in the house still have boxes so they need sorting too.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much