Friday, 28 June 2013

CD Sunday ........... S is for ............

Hooray a chance to join in a challenge after a much much too long a break.

I am in my new house, I have a craft room  - which I cannot properly get into yet.  But I do have my laptop & so having a rest from some unpacking I thought I would try the CD Sunday challenge.

As I cannot yet access card & paper I am afraid my offering is a jpeg of what could be printed.  It is also very simple - but I needed to join in I have been getting withdrawal symptoms.  Hopefully this coming Sunday I will be able to join in properly.

So "S is for ........... "!  I have used a digikit I have & created the card with Serif Craft Artist.  I am sure the kit I have used was a CD based one & not a download.  It is called Christmas Gift & I am sure it is a Serif kit.

My S is for Snowflake & here is my card


I am off now to add it to CD Sunday & see what other lovely creations people have made.  Why not click on the link above & see what the challenge is all about.

Thank you for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous Christmas card and I love the sentiment. Glad you've been able to join us. I hopE by next week you have your craft room up and running again. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.

    Wynn x
    Guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased to hear you are settling into your new home Gloria. Your Snowflake card is beautiful, love the colours and sparkle. Glad you found time to join us this week.
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty and I love all your snowflakes. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Gloria and happy new home. thanks for joining us at CD Sunday with this pretty image.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a glorious array of snowflakes Really beautiful.
    Thank you for joining in with us. I wish you happiness in your new home
    Carol x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a beautiful creation Gloria. Thanks for joining in even though you cannot get into your new craft room yet. How exciting for you - hope we'll see some piccies of it sometime.
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the dusky pink background, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Gloria, and such a lovely saying too. Thanks for joining in at CD Sunday this week.

    Sue T x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much