Tuesday, 20 August 2013

cd sunday - add a number

A simple request for a card - but took me a bit of time to sort out.

Yes it is challenge time again at CD Sunday & I wasn't sure I would have time to enter as I have a busy week.  But in a little break between tasks today I had a play - & here is my card


It hasn't photographed too well - I think I shouldn't have taken the photo with the card on the windowsill.

I used Docrafts Digital Designer & the Celebrations CD.  The papers & images have been placed on a scalloped edge 8x8 card.  After I had chosen the background, image & text I needed something to lift it a bit.  There in my newly organised box of papers was a sheet that was almost the same colour as the teddies.  So I layered the background, the greeting & the main image onto the paper. The finds went on as I then found the ribbon which almost matched the layering paper & some flowers with a creamy shade.  After I had put it altogether it needed a little something else - & so I added the bling to the fireworks on the main image & the spray of silvery beads to the rose spray, along with some more bling on the flower spray.

Do go & have a look at what all the lovely clever ladies have made - why not have a go yourself - it is fun & whats more you get a card created.

Thank you for visiting my little blog - please call again





9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and I love that little spray of flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Gloria, what better way to celebrate 30 than champagne and fireworks. Thanks for joining in at CD Sunday this week.

    Sue T x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely Gloria. Everyone (whose normal that is) loves a teddy. I'm sure it will ease the pain of turning 30 for one lucky lady.
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very effective play it has been Gloria, a lovely card with that cute bear, always a favourite.
    sue-b xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Gloria, I love the teddy image. It is useful to keep bit's of paper in a box, you never come when they will come in handy. Thanks for taking the time to join us this week.
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love the FF cdroms and you made a beautiful card using this one.
    Linbyx
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Gloria and a bear as cute as this will always go down well.
    thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and I love the sparkles.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Gloria, love the cute bears, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x

    ReplyDelete

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much