Wednesday, 14 August 2013

CD Sunday - quick & cute

Over at the CD Sunday Challenge blog, this week, they set the challenge theme of "Quick & Cute".

Well! my card was certainly quick & I hope it is cute - I used "Forever Friends" Black & Gold Collection from DoCraft Digital Designer CD which if I remember correctly came free with a magazine but I cannot remember which one.

Here is my card;


I chose to create this on a 5x5 card & added drop shadows to make the various elements look like they were different layers.  When I went to print it the image was right in the middle of an A4 card. I haven't used this Docraft digital designer much but it didn't take too long to see I could tell the printer where to place the image.  So I chose landscape & right over to the right-hand edge.  I then trimmed it down with a fancy cutter, folded it in half & even printed a sheet of the spotted background onto paper for an insert.  Voila! Quick & Cute - well I think so.

Why not pop over to the blog by clicking the link above & see the inspiration from the design team & what others have made.

Thank you for stopping by - please call again.

11 comments:

  1. Very classic and elegant looking. Thank you for joining us again this week at CD Sunday.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute card. I know what you mean about the digital designer. They do take some getting used to.
    Thank you for joining in with us.
    Carol x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all teddies are cute so I agree this is a cute card. Many thanks for joining us at CD Sunday again this week.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cuddly and cute card Gloria, And lovely too. Thanks for joining in at CD Sunday this week.

    Sue T

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely cute card and such a cuddly image. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    PS I haven't forgotten about your little something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like you Tess remember getting this Cd but I can't remember which one. You certainly have made a quick and very cute card with it though. Thank you for joining us this week at CD Sunday
    sue-b xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry Gloria i have just given you another name.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a sweet little bear. Such a cute card Gloria and I love the way you have added the shadows. I always forget to do that when I use that programme! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't played with this cd in a while, and forgotten how elegant (and cute!) it is. Your card is very stylish.
    Thanks for sharing at cd Sunday.
    Linbyx
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an adorable card, I love the Forever Friends Bear - I love the way you have made everything look layered.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. fab card, definitely cute, love the colour combo, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x

    ReplyDelete

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much