Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Background paper

Hello everyone - goodness I hadn't realised it had been so long sine last blogging.  It's probably due to the fact that I have had to try & finish sorting my new craft room as it has to have a single bed in it & the bed will be used this weekend. Having to concentrate on that I haven't had time to enter any challenges - but hope to put that right this week.

Anyway  - to my background paper.  Well that is what it will be when I have found the right images to go over it.

This morning about 7:15 the sky was absolutely amazing & I have a "thing" about taking photos of the changes in the seasons & times of day - so got snapping.

This is one of the 6 photos I took -


Just looking at it you wonder where the aircraft that left those streams have been or where they are going, don't you.

This one is the one I must turn into background paper - 


I was thinking that if I put it through the MCS effect "swirl" it would produce some great patterns for more backgrounds. Then there are all the things that can be done with it in Serif Craft Artist too.  Hmm! must find time - no! - make time, to play.

Thank you for stopping by - I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Perhaps you will pop back again to see what I actually do with that photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much