Thursday, 26 September 2013

CD Sunday - Snow people

Over at CD Sunday Challenge this week the theme is snow people.

This is my card for the challenge -



I turned to 2 My Craft Studio CD's for this card - the background is from The Magic of Christmas - Vol 1 - Contemporary, & the snow people are from Parchment Delights - Vol 3.

I layered the background onto a red square whilst still using MCS to give it a frame this was then placed on a square white card.  The snow people I printed twice.  They had a sort of "snow glob" partially behind them which didn't fit with my idea so I cut that off from both images.  They were then placed together with sticky pads & placed on the background.  To give it a wintry feel I added some glitter by scribbling with a glue pen.  Glitter & I do not get along - but this much I can manage.

Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed your visit & if you would like to leave a comment it will be very much appreciated.



6 comments:

  1. Oh it's lovely Gloria. The scene in the background is brill and the ice floe with the bears is fab. Thank you for joining in.
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back with us Gloria and with a super Christmas card. Love the image, they look to be have fun on the ice. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday.
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    PS, hope to see you on Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card that raised a smile. I like the way you have created it. I love fine glitter which I use quite a bit on my parchment. Perhaps you might get on better with the very fine stuff. Much easier to control.
    Thank you for joining in with us at CD Sunday.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea and great combination, I do love that background you used.
    Thank you so much for joining us at CD Sunday.
    Hugs
    Anne
    Guest CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, made me smile and I love all the sparkles.
    Thank you for joining us this week at CD Sunday.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card, looks like these snowbears are going for a magic iceberg ride. Thanks for joining in at CD Sunday this week.

    Sue T x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much