Friday, 18 October 2013

Lets Get Sketchy - October week 2 - #51



Hello everyone
I had been thinking recently it was about time I started entering some sketch challenges - especially if it helps me get my many photos scrapped.  Of course one of the biggest events to turn into memory pages is my recent wedding.  So that was the trigger for joining this challenge.

I decided to go with the sketch over at Lets get Sketchy as I knew just which photos  to use & also I had not entered one of their challenges for some time.

This is the sketch;


Here is my page & I haven't deviated all that much from sketch as it was so nice.


It is a digital page as this is how I make my pages at the moment & I use Serif Craft Artist.  The papers & embellishment come from a pack called Cream Dream which just suited the cake photos.

Thank you for visiting my little blog space I hope you enjoyed your visit & that you will call again. If you have time before you go please leave a comment they are much appreciated.




15 comments:

  1. This LO is fantastic. Love your take on the sketch. Wow! Thank you for playing along with our challenge at Let's Get Sketchy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous take on the sketch!Thanks for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job using the sketch! So glad you came to join us! Thanks for playing along with Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful digi page!
    Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty - love the photo frames! Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful digi page! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super page using the LGS sketch.. love the soft colouring

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so bewildered by digital scrapping but I love what u did! Beautiful job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautifully done, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your page is gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great page and love the soft colors!!! sooo glad you played along with LGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty color choices!! Thanks for playing at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much