Saturday, 22 February 2014

cd sunday - All about spring

Good morning everyone

Well! I finally made it - I printed everything off for this challenge at the beginning of the week & have only just found time to make the card.  The challenge this week at CD Sunday is - "All about Spring".

Here is my card;


I used Debbie Moore's - Shabby Chic CD Victorian Botanical.  I used the background paper one of the toppers (which I printed twice) & the little sentiment onto an A5 scalloped edge card.


Here is a close up of the topper.   From the second print I cut away most of the background between the tulips then mounted it over the first image on a few foam pads & to finish covered it with Glossy Accents.

Right I am sorry but I must dash as I am running out of time to place it on the CD Sunday challenge blog.  'Bye for now & thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed looking around.


4 comments:

  1. A lovely fresh card. Those tulips are fabulous. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday this week. Wynn DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Tulips Gloria. It is certainly Spring in Blogland and today was bright and sunny outside as well.
    Thank you for your continued support.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT Team B

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful card Gloria. Glad you made it in time (excuse the pun).
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much