Saturday, 29 March 2014

cd sunday - Going round in circles

... & that is what I have been doing all this week, hence my very late entry, for the CD Sunday challenge.

So this will also be a quick post;


For this card I used MCS Pretty in Porcelain CD, Everyday & Contemporary Floral section.  The images on this CD are to make very pretty plates - but I have just gone for  topper style.

I layered the square image onto a deep purple paper, then printed 2 more images & cut out the circular fame of one on its outer line & placed that on foam pads & from the second image I cut the central panel on its inner edge & raised that on foam pads too.

With a piece of the background paper I die cut one of those roll around (circle) flowers & placed a gem in the centre.  Adding the ribbon & bow completed the card.

Must dash to post this on the CD Sunday site.  Do pop over there & see how others interpreted this challenge.  Back soon.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love the colours and the matching flower. Thank you for joining us this week at CD Sunday.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! You made it in time. This is a very pretty card and the plate idea on the CD sounds interesting. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday this week. Wynn DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty Gloria, i love the colours and the matching flower, glad you made it in time.
    Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday,
    sue-b DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card I love your contemporary image and pretty colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, it is so pretty and delicate, gorgeous colours, Thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful and fresh! What a wonderful card!
    I'm sorry to reply so late, but the circumstances have not been very good lately!
    Despite the delay, I want to say thank you for your nice comment, and how much I appreciated!
    Have a wonderful May 1
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much