Monday, 10 March 2014

using a spare image

Hi everyone - just popping in to show you a second card I made with the elegant lady in this weeks CD Sunday challenge.  It's not for the challenge I just thought seeing as I had printed extra images I should set to & use them, otherwise they get put in a box or drawer for use later & get forgotten. There is no time like the present.


It is quite similar to the challenge card - different colour & I changed the elements.  

I am wanting to have a play with flowers over the next few days, as I have several flower dies - some with matching stamps.  This flower was made from some white paper flowers that I have had for quite a long time which came with matching stamps.  They were by a company called Orinoco - I don't think they are around anymore.  Anyway I used my Promarkers on these rather than try & stamp them - apart from which I  didn't have the right blue in an ink pad.

Thank you for looking - please call again.
'Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much